Join the chaos, or help prevent it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kido

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayami

PostSubject: Kido   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 am

Hello, Hayami here. I was wondering a couple things about Kido. My character was approved as the General of the Kido Corps, so that means there's a few questions that i would like to know.

- As we know, the Captain of the Kido Corps knows each and every kido. Does that mean i can use the kido in the "Ask permission first"?

- As being the general of the Kido Corps, does that effect the cost if the Kido?

- Am i allowed to use Forbidden Kido (Oh please do say yes to this one. I know I wont use it often though ^^")

- EDIT: In addition, you are able to add up to 20 points to the standard cost of any Kido. (I took that from the Explanation of Kido in the Bakudoi/Hado list. I dont get what it means x.x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Horizon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kido   Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm

I realize this question may have already been answered by another Admin, but if you are still wondering, here you go:

First, unfortunately no, you must still ask before adding those abilities to your profile.

Second, not at the moment.

Third....sure.

Fourth- Say the kido you want to perform's standard cost is 10 sp. If you have the Ultimate Mastery perk (Kido Intelligence 100), you can simply add 20sp to the standard cost of any kido, making it that much more powerful. In the above case, you would be tripling the base cost of the Kido.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kido
Page 1 of 1